I thought this would be a fun way for you to get to know Kelly
from Kelly Luvs.
15 random facts about Kelly:
- I have been to 48 out of the 50 states. Can you tell I love to travel?
- I love all things Technology and am fairly good at figuring it out.
- I have a degree from San Jose University in Communication Studies and minor in Public Relations, GO SJSU Spartans!
- My secret desire is to to write a book one day, shhhh don’t tell anyone.
- Zumba. I found it almost 6 years ago and every class still makes me smile.
- Taking pictures is my thing! I have had a camera in my hand since I was a little girl and never go anywhere without it. I am my family and friends photographer. Check out some of my favorite pictures here
- DIY: I love to decorate! Creating new projects and making crafts are so much fun to me.
- Favorite Quote “Be True to who you are”
- I live by my oils. Essential Oils are amazing. Young Living Essential Oils are the best! Read my post here
- Selfies rule when you are the family photographer, remember #6
- I love to read and am so happy I passed that on to my kids.
- I absolutely love being part of my diverse family. Diversity is a gift. I grew up in Montana and my husband in Belize, couldn’t be more different. Two of our last travels were to both places. I love showing my kids how different life can be.
- I enjoy finding recipes but my husband would prefer I actually make the recipes too.
- Monet is a genius. One of my favorite places I have ever been is Giverny aka Monet Gardens.
- Paris, Paris, Paris. Absolutely love that city! Follow my I love Pinterest board
I hope this helps you get to know me a little better.
All about Kelly: Why was Kelly Luvs started?
Kelly started Kelly Luvs in August 2017 after playing about with other blogs for the past 5 years. After an epic summer 17 day road trip to last summer, she was constantly being asked about her travels and for travel advice. She started with a post about Glacier National Park, because that was one of the main destinations and wanted to highlight the park she loves so much! Yellowstone National Park and White Water Rafting followed. She will continue to write about her family travels but also wants you to get to know her through her everyday life. We are looking forward to having you on this journey!
Feel free to reach out to [email protected] to learn more or here:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]