I thought this would be a fun way to get to know me
- I have been to 48 out of the 50 states. Can you tell I love to travel?
- I love all things Technology and am fairly good at figuring it out.
- I have a degree from San Jose University in Communication Studies and minor in Public Relations, GO SJSU Spartans!
- My secret desire is to to write a book one day, shhhh don’t tell anyone.
- Zumba. I found it almost 6 years ago and every class still makes me smile.
- Taking pictures is my thing! I have had a camera in my hand since I was a little girl and never go anywhere without it. I am my family and friends photographer.
- DIY: I love to decorate! Creating new projects and making crafts are so much fun to me.
- Favorite Quote “Be True to who you are”
- I live by my oils. Essential Oils are amazing. Young Living Essential Oils are the best!
- Selfies rule when you are the family photographer
- Read and am so happy I passed that on to my kids.
- I absolutely love being part of my diverse family. Diversity is a gift
- I enjoy finding recipes but my husband would prefer I actually make the recipes too.
- Monet is a genius. One of my favorite places I have ever been is Giverny aka Monet Gardens.
- Paris, Paris, Paris. Absolutely love that city! Follow my I love Pinterest board